Cherry Wood Wedding Album
This flushmount album is covered in cherry wood and light brown leather with fine European paper. Designed, printed, and built in California by binder Michael Tyler.
A lovely golden wood covers this Cherry Wood Wedding Album, paired with an exclusive matching light brown leather and names stamped along the spine in 22k gold. A Woodstock Albums exclusive – no one else creates albums quite like this.
About the Cherry Wood Wedding Album:
• Michael designs the album pages using your photos, and you have final approval.
• The pages are European fine art photo paper.
• Titles are in gold, silver, or black, your choice. Blind stamping available too for select leathers.
• Every book is lovingly made in California by hand.
1. Choose your size.
2. Select the number of pages. If you need more than 150 photos, contact me for a discount rate on a two-volume set of albums.
3. Select whether you would like a photo framed on the cover of the album.
4. Choose whether to include a protective solander box. More info here: About boxes.
5. Fill out the names or other text to stamp on the cover.
6. If parent albums are desired, select them here. They are exact copies of your own album (you can request different colors for the cover).
7. After placing the order, a link will be emailed to you to upload your photos. In 1-2 weeks I will send you a design to approve or give me notes.
You can make changes to your page design until you love it. Once you approve the design your book is made from scratch for you.
CUSTOMIZATION: I am happy to take requests for custom orders. If you have a particular size of album you are seeking, or are looking to match a color theme, or have other requests, feel free to email or call me.