Cherry Wood Wedding Album
BESPOKE ALBUMS MADE LOVINGLY BY HAND
This flushmount album is covered in cherry wood and light brown leather with fine European paper and a custom-fitted box. Designed, printed, and crafted in California by binder Michael Tyler.
A lovely golden wood covers this Cherry Wood Wedding Album, paired with an exclusive matching light brown leather and names stamped along the spine in 22k gold. A Woodstock Albums exclusive – no one else creates albums quite like this.
About the Cherry Wood Wedding Album:
• Michael designs the album pages using your photos, and you have final approval.
• The pages are European fine art photo paper.
• Titles are in 22k gold lettering. Blind stamping also available on request.
• Every book is lovingly made in California by hand, and comes complete with a custom-fitted box to keep it safe.
1. Choose your size and cover options.
2. Fill out the names or other text to stamp on the cover.
3. Choose your page count. The standard 30 pages (holds 45-60 photos) is a totally great amount. My own wedding album is 30 pages. But if there are more photos you want included, you can order more pages.
4. Add parent albums if desired. They are exact copies of your own album (but you can choose different colors for the cover).
5. After placing the order, a link will be emailed to you to upload your photos. In 1-2 weeks I will send you a design to approve or give me notes.
You can make changes to your page design until you love it. Once you approve the design your book is made from scratch for you.
CUSTOMIZATION: I am happy to take requests for custom orders. If you have a particular size of album you are seeking, or are looking to match a color theme, or have other requests, feel free to email or call me.