Platinum Silk Wedding Album
BESPOKE ALBUMS MADE LOVINGLY BY HAND
This flushmount album comes in a platinum book cloth with fine European paper and a custom-fitted box. Designed, printed, and crafted in California by binder Michael Tyler.
This platinum silk wedding album features asahi book cloth in platinum, a neutral gray with silvery highlights. Asahi cloths have a sheen when viewed in the light and a desirable striation to the weave. Platinum has incredible presence that lends itself when paired with almost any color scheme.
About the Platinum Silk Wedding Album:
• Michael designs the album pages using your photos, and you have final approval.
• The pages are European fine art photo paper.
• Titles are in silver.
• Every book is lovingly made in California by hand, and comes complete with a custom-fitted box to keep it safe.
1. Choose your size.
2. Select the number of pages. If you need more than 150 photos, contact me for a discount rate on a two-volume set of albums.
3. Select whether you would like a photo framed on the cover of the album.
4. Choose whether to include a protective solander box. More info here: About boxes.
5. Fill out the names or other text to stamp on the cover.
6. If parent albums are desired, select them here. They are exact copies of your own album (you can request different colors for the cover).
7. After placing the order, a link will be emailed to you to upload your photos. In 1-2 weeks I will send you a design to approve or give me notes.
You can make changes to your page design until you love it. Once you approve the design your book is made from scratch for you.
CUSTOMIZATION: I am happy to take requests for custom orders. If you have a particular size of album you are seeking, or are looking to match a color theme, or have other requests, feel free to email or call me.