Red Leather Wedding Album
BESPOKE ALBUMS MADE LOVINGLY BY HAND
This flushmount album comes in a marbled red leather with fine European paper and a custom-fitted box. Designed, printed, and crafted in California by binder Michael Tyler.
This Red Leather Wedding Album features a marble aesthetic, because Michael dies each piece individually. The leather is vegetable-tanned and so may contain beautiful imperfections the way nature gave it. No two covers are the same. If you like your leather real and true then this is the one.
About the Red Leather Wedding Album:
• Michael designs the album pages using your photos, and you have final approval.
• The pages are European fine art photo paper.
• Titles on the cover are blind, meaning no color added. The leather naturally darkens the lettering.
• Every book is lovingly made in California by hand, and comes complete with a custom-fitted box to keep it safe.
1. Choose your size and cover options.
2. Fill out the names or other text to stamp on the cover.
3. Choose your page count. The standard 30 pages (holds 45-60 photos) is a totally great amount. My own wedding album is 30 pages. But if there are more photos you want included, you can order more pages.
4. Add parent albums if desired. They are exact copies of your own album (but you can choose different colors for the cover).
5. After placing the order, a link will be emailed to you to upload your photos. In 1-2 weeks I will send you a design to approve or give me notes.
You can make changes to your page design until you love it. Once you approve the design your book is made from scratch for you.
CUSTOMIZATION: I am happy to take requests for custom orders. If you have a particular size of album you are seeking, or are looking to match a color theme, or have other requests, feel free to email or call me.